Date of Enforcement: November 1st, 2017
Updated on: August 16, 2021 (with information about ATÖLYE’s Dubai entity)
- ATÖLYE is the owner of both the Website and all information, visual, material, document, design, etc. (“Website Content”) displayed on the Website. ATÖLYE may freely determine, update, revise, change, or abolish the content displayed on the Website by itelf.
- The Visitor may view the content and the Website for personal use and for sake of gathering information. All accesses and actions beside such personal use and acquisition of knowledge shall be deemed unlawful. The Visitor, shall hereby accept and declare to act within the boundaries of the current laws and legislation of Republic of Turkey and not to infringe 3rd party’s legal rights. All visitors shall accept and declare that the judiciary, administrative and criminal liabilities of all transactions and actions that they conduct during their visit of the Website and make use of its content shall fully and exclusively belong to them and further explicitly accepts that ATÖLYE shall not be liable of any unlawful acts of its visitors against third parties and that in such case shall be liable to indemnify ATÖLYE’s loss occurred or to be occured by lawful acts.
- All writings, information, interpretation, opinion, news, content, visual,photo, video, image, design, picture, trademark,logo, figure, graphic, illustration and Website database including the design of the Website are a production, by means of law, work (“Work”) and belongs to ATÖLYE and/or any other third parties. The Work(s) are all by the legislation on protection of intellectual and industrial rights. The visitor only have right to use the Website and shall not provide any right or entitlement on intellectual and industrial property rights of the Works(s). Without ATÖLYE’s and the Work/artist/producer/design owner/ trademark owner/patent owner explicit consent, the visitors shall not copy, reproduce, translate, download, upload, use without making a reference, process, adapt, spread, publish, declare to public, represent and make any other kind of use of any of the Work(s) and/or any property of them, shall not make use exceeding ordinary legitimate use and exploitation, and/or shall not subject to unfair competition. The Visitor shall not interfere into, revoke, change, reverse engineer the Website Content and the numbers and/or codes that represent the content.
In the event of any infringement in intellectual and industrial rights of the visitors, this shall mean both infringement of the rights of ATÖLYE and the other third party Work owners/artists/producers/designers and ATÖLYE and shall bear judiciary and criminal liabilities towards the Work owners/right holders.
- ATÖLYE does not provide accuracy and/or sufficiency and/or actuality of the of the information/content on the Website. The visitors hereby accept and declare that they will conduct the necessary research and validity check personally before using the information provided on the Website.
- The visitors shall solely be liable from the consequences of the content use and decisions taken upon the content of Website and accept declare and undertake not to attribute ATÖLYE any responsibility under no circumstances. The visitors accept and declare not to use any information, software etc. which will include virus that may inhibit, slow down, make difficult the general accessibility of the Website and obliged to avoid to any directly and indirect interference towards the Website.
- The visitors shall accept and declare that Website is not an electronic sales platform, the responsibilities of the information, displays, advertisements, campaigns, sales etc. which will be reached through a link via the Website shall belong to the relevant third party providers and therefore all the demands mainly in terms of such products and services arising from legislation on consumer law shall be addressed to the relevant third party providers and that ATÖLYE is not representative, placeholder or such third parties and therefore would not be the respondent party for any matters concerning such products and services.
- The visitors shall accept and declare that ATÖLYE shall freely make any kind of decision on the Website such as interrupting, slowing down, disrupting its accessibility etc. Therefore,the visitors hereby accept and declare that in such cases they shall not indemnify any of their damages or loss from ATÖLYE.
Terms and conditions that apply to ATÖLYE Dubai
The following Terms and those that do not contradict the listed above will be applied to the situations and transactions related to ATÖLYE YARATICI PROJE GELİŞTİRME EĞT. DAN. TASARIM HİZ. VE TİC.AŞ.- Dubai Branch. (“Dubai Branch”).
Please be aware that this section will apply when you use the Site in relation to the Dubai Branch.
The terms “user,” “you,” and “Customer” shall refer to persons who use the Website related to Dubai Branch transactions either through simply visiting the Website, creating a user account or making payment transactions.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the UAE.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile and governing law is the federal laws of UAE.
- Customers using the website who are minors (under the age of 18) shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards in AED or USD.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
- All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
- atolye.io will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment.
For any inquiries, you can contact us at the below address and phone number.
Emirates Tower Boulevard, GF, Unit 01, Dubai, UAE
PO. Box No.: 72127
+971 4 568 6670
ATÖLYE is committed to respecting the privacy and protection of the visitors’ personal and non-personal data when browsing the Website.
What Types of Data Are Collected?
The Personal Data are (i) contact details (i.e. name, surname, phone number, e-mail address, cv, etc.) and (ii) personal information (i.e. date of birth, National ID number, education information, cv, etc.)
ATÖLYE receives such personal data when its visitors fill out the form on the Website for newsletter subscription or when the visitors make job applications announced through the Website.
Such data are only used and processed through the purpose of use provided by our visitors. In other words, we may send e-newsletters and informative e-mails to you.
Our visitors hereby accept and declare that, they share their personal data, as per Law No 6698 Article 5/1 and Article 6/2, at their own free will and express consent and that such data are requested by ATÖLYE for a better quality service and to make them informed about their applications or complaints and the events and updates announced on the Website.
The non-personal data includes the data which do not give out ay information about the identity of the visitor such as the data of the accessed website, IP address of your device, visit details including access time, browser type and referring URL, device designator, operating system type, standard web diary data, location data and other information. The web diary data includes the type of browser and the traffic between the visitors and the Website. ATÖLYE collects such non-personal data during the access of its visitors to the Website.
We use the help of the Google Analytics to improve our Website, make it more practical, efficient and secure. In each visit to our Website or contact and interaction with us, Google analytics collects data on accessibility and Website use automatically and during such process cookies, flash cookies and web analysis may further be enabled to receive the information.
Such non-personal data gathered through access to our Website are used for market investigation, planning, statistical analysis, commercials etc.
The Data Received From Third Parties
If the you enabled access, we may reach to your personal data from other third party sources (i.e. all websites or online platforms such as other social media accounts which reserves personal data). This type of data may also include, the data collected from commercial sources such as the administrative databases and data collectors and third parties. The personal data types that will be collected in such sources are generally name, surname, address, age and also information on your lifestyle such as shopping habits, likes, areas of interest, etc. and ,within the scope of the legislation, the personal data created by the visitor.
How the collected personal data is used?
ATÖLYE, processes all collected personal and non-personal data, as per Article 4 of Law No: 6698 in line with the law and in good faith, correctly, up to date, specific, explicit, and legitimate way, also within the scope of purpose and in a limited and restrained way in line with Article 5 and 6.
- The processing of the personal data means collecting the data through fully or partially automatic system or through manual ways but integrating it into a data record system, or making all kinds of actions on the collected data such as saving, storing, keeping, changing, rearranging, explaining, transferring, acquiring, making available, categorizing or preventing the use.
- ATÖLYE processes the data by pursuing a specific goal, within the necessity and principle of proportionality, does not use the data for any reason besides its purpose, keeps them for the duration set forth in the legislation and does not keep the data more than its legal duration without anonymizing by the end of the term.
- ATÖLYE, may collect, store and in sense process and share with foreign countries the personal data in line with Articles 5 and 6 and for the purposes set forth under these articles. Furthermore, the non-personal data is collected to improve the relations of the visitors and to improve the Website and the security of the Website, improve its functionality and to revise the content of the Website upon demand of the visitors, to make business development, to operate and improve communication activities
- In addition to this, ATÖLYE may share the data with the support service provider third parties (data processing providers, hosting or managing service providers which also conducts data analysis, customer service providers, payment method service providers, etc.). The relevant third parties are provided with access to your encrypted data in order to fulfill their automated services.
The collected data shall not be used, processed, or shared with third parties.
ATÖLYE, within the scope of the provisions stipulated under Law No:6698 and the decrees of the Council, shall not transfer the collected data to the other third party real or legal entities without explicit consent of the data providers. However, under the obligatory conditions set forth under Law No:6698 and in relevant legislation, the data will be shared with the relevant entitled administrative and judiciary governmental authority without explicit consent of the data provider. In addition to this, for the conditions set forth under Article 8, if it is not possible to take the explicit consent of the provider for a de facto impossibility (i.e. for enacting or execution of a contract or to fulfill a requirement arising from legislation in force.) and as for special personal data for the conditions set forth under Article 6/3, the data may further be transferred without explicit consent of the provider.
What are the rights of our Visitors arising from Law No. 6698?
As per Article 11 of the Law No. 6698, our visitor who shares their personal information with us may apply to ATÖLYE (firstname.lastname@example.org) to;
a) Learn if your personal data have been processed,
b) If processed, to request information,
c) Find out the reason for processing and whether the data have been used in accordance with the purpose,
d) Learn about the third parties your data have been sent to in and out of the country,
e) Request correction if it is processed incompletely/incorrectly,
f) Request deletion/destruction pursuant to the provisions of Article 7 of Law No. 6698,
g) Request the third parties, to which the data was sent, to inform about the processes performed as per paragraphs (e) and (f) above,
h) Object to an adverse result against you due to the analysis of data with automatic systems exclusively,
i) In the event of incurring damages due to unlawful processing of data demand recovery of damages.