Yönetici Asistanı (Leadership Assistant*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization that embeds an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy within a Vibrant Creative Hub. Founded in Istanbul in 2014, ATÖLYE champions a new model for the creative services industry— a “membrane organization” that is fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and permeability of its system.
While the Strategic Design Studio tackles wicked problems in the fields of design, architecture, technology and innovation, the Creative Hub houses a community of 150+ practitioners who come together in a shared space to learn from one another, connect with fellow creatives, and collaborate on impactful projects.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the Job—Leadership Assistant
As a Leadership Assistant, you are the connector and distributor of information. You have the ability to see around corners, anticipate needs, and resolve issues effectively. You are a creative and strategic thinker who can make the right business decisions to support the managing team’s priorities, you have a deep understanding of the business and your team. The ability to navigate in unambiguity and the understanding that things change daily are the keys to your success here. To say things are fast-paced is an understatement, so your fundamental admin skills need to be top-notch. We are looking for a Leadership Assistant who will become a helping hand and a business partner to ATÖLYE’s duo of co-founders.
As the Leadership Assistant, you’ll be responsible for managing cross-functional and international calendars of the two ATÖLYE co-founders with heavy scheduling and constant rescheduling, prioritization, and providing a constant flow of information. Most of the time, our schedules require us to work remotely, so organizing meetings via Zoom or other conferencing tools is a must. We are experts on Zoom, Slack, Asana or other productivity tools—we’ll help you to become the one too! You’ll be responsible for maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. In this role, you’ll use your critical thinking skills to anticipate the needs of the managing partners and with the “big picture” in mind. You are a perfect fit if you are a natural in working with a wide range of complex and creative personalities “diplomatically.” In addition to all these, we are a community of creative problem solvers who experience life, work, and learn together, so your fun and creative approach in the workplace will always be welcome.
- A BA or BS degree in the fields of Business Administration or relevant areas
- Advanced-level command of English, both written and spoken
- Having strong self-expression and communication skills both in online and in-person correspondence
- An inquisitive and autodidactic mindset with proven ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Having a calm and optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Impeccable attention to detail. Ability to take briefs “on the fly” and complete tasks ahead of schedule
- Extraordinary time management, administrative, and organizational skills
Preferred skills and qualities
- Experience working in creative industries or design studios
- Being passionate about human interaction, and empathy
- Eagerness to learn new trends and research best practices
- Motivation to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Using Google Suite and project management tools for collaborative teamwork and organizing documents
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, year-end bonus
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space will soon launch in march 2021 in the Emirates Towers. However, due to the ongoing global pandemic, the ATÖLYE team is working remotely until June 30, 2021. Team members are advised to visit our venues only if they are working on a specific project that requires them to be together in a physical space. The applicants to this position need to be available to work in-person at our Istanbul space after June 2021.
Yönetici Asistanı (Leadership Assistant*)