Yetenek Stajyeri (Talent Trainee*)
Yarı veya tam zamanlı
Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE was founded in 2014; it is a community-powered creative services organization that provides services to both clients and creative professionals globally. ATÖLYE consists of a Strategic Design Studio, an Academy, a Creative Hub, and a Ventures arm.
ATÖLYE’s Strategic Design Studio works with companies to design and implement strategic solutions to the complex challenges they face. The Academy offers learning programs that equip individuals and teams with skills in creative leadership, radical collaboration, and systemic design. The Ventures arm offers enterprise entrepreneurship programs through business modelling, and finally, the Creative Hub creates the environment for each of these components to interact by fostering a community of over 150+ multi-disciplinary creatives who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
ATÖLYE’s guiding principles
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the Job — Talent Trainee
The Talent Team curates and supports the core ATÖLYE team who spearheads the vibrant and diverse culture of our community. The Talent Team plays an important role in maintaining our culture as well as championing the team’s vision, work, and well-being by designing talent experience journeys while curating ATÖLYE’s Talent strategy and managing internal and external organizational design projects.
Talent Trainee (Intern in Talent Team), supports the Talent Team in our recruitment, onboarding processes to build and implement exceptional talent journeys that attracts, grows, and nurtures great people. You will be supporting the talent pipeline, current, and future hiring needs, talent acquisition strategy, job openings, helping to generate candidate lists, and conduct initial interviews. You will work closely with the Business Unit Heads and the Talent Director to bring in the right talent for ATÖLYE.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Talent Trainee who will share our enthusiasm in creating a collaborative and inspiring, inclusive and values-driven work environment towards a teal organization where our team members can bring their whole selves, self-manage, and get aligned with ATÖLYE’s evolutionary purpose.
Supporting the talent acquisition process:
- Working with the Talent Team in maintaining an efficient talent acquisition flow.
- Supporting the Talent Curator and Talent Director with day-to-day tasks.
- Internalizing ATÖLYE’s culture and team’s talent needs, giving support on reviewing candidate applications, CVs, and portfolios.
- Coordinating the communication process with the applicants.
- Managing and coordinating job postings end-to-end; from the creation to the coordination of job posting on the ATÖLYE website, relevant platforms, and social media.
- Supporting the organization of initial interviews with candidates, generate and present candidate lists to the Business Units.
Supporting and coordinating onboarding journeys:
- Supporting the Talent Team on onboarding processes and related engagement activities including creating rituals.
Supporting the Internal Communication & Updating Process:
- Supporting the communication flow within ATÖLYE regarding talent acquisition, talent journey, and onboarding activities.
- Maintaining the day-to-day and regular tasks regarding updating the Team from different platforms and generating meeting notes.
- Pursuing a bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Business Administration
- Ideally, third-year junior university students who are available for 2-3 days a week for part-time remote work as a trainee
- Fluency in English and Turkish.
- Strong communication and coordination skills.
- Being comfortable with Google Suite Digital Tools (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar).
- Ideally, you must be a university graduate or nearing the end of your studies.
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- Experience with digital work management tools as Slack and Asana.
- Having prior experience regarding Talent acquisition.
- Eager to learn new skills. When faced with a new challenge, you apply your research skills and care to figure it out, although you’re humble enough to ask for help when needed.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic environment as part of an interdisciplinary community.
- The opportunity to learn about teal organizations, the future of work & culture, and organizational design and work with top talent in Turkey and beyond.
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning.
Job location: This is a remote position with hybrid office use availability.
Yetenek Stajyeri (Talent Trainee*)
Yarı veya tam zamanlı