Yetenek Gelişim Sorumlusu (Talent Curator*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE (founded in 2013) is a community-powered creative services organization that provides services to both clients and creative professionals globally. ATÖLYE consists of a Strategic Design Studio, an Academy, a Creative Hub, and a Ventures arm.
ATÖLYE’s Strategic Design Studio works with companies to design and implement strategic solutions to the complex challenges they face. The Academy offers learning programs that equip individuals and teams with skills in creative leadership, radical collaboration, and systemic design. The Ventures arm offers enterprise entrepreneurship programs through business modelling, and finally, the Creative Hub creates the environment for each of these components to interact by fostering a community of over 150+ multi-disciplinary creatives who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective (kyu.com), a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward
Our “Guiding Principles”
We curate diligently so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes, and colors but they share one important trait: An insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We are invested in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the ATÖLYE Community
We are a community-centric organization. This means that our approach spearheads community-centered thinking in design and gravitates around a 21st-century notion of the individual’s journey in relation to a community.
Every ATÖLYE team member, by default, is an ATÖLYE community member. Once you are a team member, you will be part of the ATÖLYE Community that houses creative individuals and teams who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work while having the opportunity to participate in community events, rituals, and social activities.
About the Job – Talent Curator
Our Talent Team curates and supports the core ATÖLYE team who spearhead the vibrant and diverse culture of our community. The Talent Team plays an important role in maintaining our culture as well as championing the team’s vision, work, and well-being by designing talent experience journeys while curating ATÖLYE’s Talent strategy and managing internal and external organizational design projects.
As the Talent Curator, your main responsibility will be creating and curating the talent experience from acquisition to onboarding and offboarding. You will manage the talent pipeline, identify current and future hiring needs, prepare role profiles, advertise job openings, generate longlist and conduct initial interviews. You will work closely with the Business Unit Heads and the Talent Director to bring in the right talent for ATÖLYE.
We are looking for a driven and self-motivated Talent Curator who will share our enthusiasm in creating a collaborative and inspiring, inclusive and values-driven work environment towards a teal organization where our team members can bring their whole selves, self-manage and get aligned with ATÖLYE’s evolutionary purpose.
- Managing the talent acquisition process:
- Working with the Talent Director in creating a recruitment budget
- Being a business partner, working closely with the Business Units and the Talent Director to identify current and future hiring needs
- Coming up with role profiles: responsibilities, requirements, experience and skills
- Managing and coordinating job posting on ATÖLYE website, relevant platforms and social media
- Reviewing candidate applications, CVs and portfolios
- Coming up with candidates and generating longlists for open positions
- Holding initial interviews with candidates and present a shortlist to the Business Units
- Contacting candidate references
- Generating talent pools for future needs
- Managing acquisition processes with external agencies
- Managing onboarding and offboarding journeys and related engagement activities including creating rituals:
- Owning the journeys and being the key contact person for the team member
- Being a culture ambassador and representing ATÖLYE effectively in the market and relevant platforms
- Leading the communication flow within ATÖLYE regarding talent acquisition, onboarding and offboarding activities
- Aanalyzing the Talent Acquisition process and preparing key reports
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Talent Acquisition or Recruitment function of an organization or a consultancy firm specialised in Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of business administration, psychology, sociology, or relevant areas
- Knowledge of generating talent pools, mapping and search & selection processes
- Interview experience
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Coaching and non-violent communication skills and/or a degree from an ICF accredited coaching training is a plus
- Proficiency in English
Preferred skills and qualities
- Passionate about human interaction, empathy, and non-violent communication
- Have an optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Eager to learn new trends and research best practices
- Motivated to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Using Google Suite products for collaborative teamwork and organizing documents
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Have strong self-expression and communication skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s has two spaces that houses its core team and its community. However, since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, ATÖLYE has adopted a hybrid way of working where team members can choose to work remotely and visit the ATÖLYE spaces when their physical presence is necessary. This model has enabled the ATÖLYE team to relocate to various cities around the world without skipping a beat in teamwork and day-to-day activities. In line with this model, ATÖLYE will be operating remote-first until October 2021 and in a hybrid fashion following that date.
Throughout the entire job application process, ATÖLYE does not discriminate against individuals directly or indirectly based on language, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parenthood, childcare, age, HIV status, disability, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion and sect, or similar reasons. ATÖLYE provides suitable working conditions obligating employees to behave equally among teammates and complies with the principle of equality which is embedded in its organizational policy.
Yetenek Gelişim Sorumlusu (Talent Curator*)