Tecrübeli Proje Yöneticisi (Senior Project Manager*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization that embeds an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy within a Vibrant Creative Hub. Founded in Istanbul in 2014, ATÖLYE champions a new model for the creative services industry— a “membrane organization” that is fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and permeability of its system.
While the Strategic Design Studio tackles wicked problems in the fields of design, architecture, technology and innovation, the Creative Hub houses a community of 150+ practitioners who come together in a shared space to learn from one another, connect with fellow creatives, and collaborate on impactful projects.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the Job— Senior Project Manager
Collaboration and effective coordination are of utmost importance in the lifecycle of ATÖLYE’s projects. Our teams of interdisciplinary practitioners work closely with client teams to immerse them in our design processes and have them participate in devising solutions for their needs. We are looking for a driven Project Coordinator to help us become more connected and deliver on time and on point.
The project we’re working on plays a critical role in ATÖLYE’s future and has strategic importance in its accelerating expansion to new territories outside of Istanbul. We are looking for an experienced and team member who will work with us on this exciting journey.
- Facilitating coordination between design studio units (Strategy, Business Development, Design, Events and Communication) and client teams to ensure minimal risk, maximum profitability, and efficiency
- Supporting planning, pipeline management, resourcing and forecasting activities
- Guiding projects from pitch to delivery by ensuring team productivity, and managing client expectations, acting as a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders.
- Managing the plan, deadlines, team coordination and budget for the entire project, ensuring projects are completed on-time and on-budget
- Work closely with the team leader and members to align on the next critical steps and iterate the project plan accordingly
- Communicating the agile roadmap with the client at each step including higher management
- Planning weekly sprints for teams
- Onboarding new team members to the team with a clear task list, time plan and defined KPIs
- Ideating and prototyping new and effective team communication & working methods building on the existing tools of ATÖLYE
- Working with other project managers through guidance and training sessions on Agile methodology
- Supporting business development activities such as restructuring to RFP/ RFI/Brief, framing SoWs, building approach
- Subject matter expertise: Design-led Strategy, End-to-End Service Design, Strategy & Business Design
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in Turkish and English
- Impeccable follow-up and coordination skills
- Exceptional precision for budgets and deadlines
- Experience in Digital Products, Service Design & Strategy projects
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers or contractors.
- Experience with managing cross function & multinational teams.
- Comfortable with C-level client interactions in different settings such as presentations, workshops, interviews and meetings
- Teamwork predisposition
- Preferred skills and qualities
- 5+ years of total professional experience
- Minimum 2 years of project management experience
- Understanding of Design Thinking Methodology & Facilitation experience
- Have a generalist point of view and critical thinking skills
- PMP or other relevant project management certificate
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance and meal card
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space will soon launch in march 2021 in the Emirates Towers. However, due to the ongoing global pandemic, the ATÖLYE team is working remotely until June 30, 2021. Team members are advised to visit our venues only if they are working on a specific project that require them to be together in a physical space. The applicants to this position need to be available to work in-person at our Istanbul space after June 2021.
Tecrübeli Proje Yöneticisi (Senior Project Manager*)