Operasyon Sorumlusu (Operations Associate*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE (founded in 2013) is a community-powered creative services organization that provides services to both clients and creative professionals globally. ATÖLYE consists of a Strategic Design Studio, an Academy, a Creative Hub, and a Ventures arm.
ATÖLYE’s Strategic Design Studio works with companies to design and implement strategic solutions to the complex challenges they face. The Academy offers learning programs that equip individuals and teams with skills in creative leadership, radical collaboration, and systemic design. The Ventures arm offers enterprise entrepreneurship programs through business modelling, and finally, the Creative Hub creates the environment for each of these components to interact by fostering a community of over 150+ multi-disciplinary creatives who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective (kyu.com), a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward
Our “Guiding Principles”
We curate diligently so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes, and colors but they share one important trait: An insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We are invested in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the ATÖLYE Community
We are a community-centric organization. This means that our approach spearheads community-centered thinking in design and gravitates around a 21st-century notion of the individual’s journey in relation to a community.
Every ATÖLYE team member, by default, is an ATÖLYE community member. Once you are a team member, you will be part of the ATÖLYE Community that houses creative individuals and teams who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work while having the opportunity to participate in community events, rituals, and social activities.
About the Job – Operations Associate
Our Finance & Operations Team plays a critical role in ATÖLYE’s ecosystem and affects the overall financial position and health of the organization. As part of the team, you will be responsible for digitalization of all ATÖLYE workflows including managing ATÖLYE OS, common digital tools and digital vendor relationships, while having a mindset of working with clean and meaningful data.
- Managing common digital tools and systems (Google Drive and alike) and relationships with digital vendors (LeadPro, Zoho OS and others)
- Managing the data structure and information security (working with consultants)
- Assisting with process flow design, process optimization, process integration
- Managing internal and external communication regarding ATOLYE OS (including troubleshooting when necessary)
- Leading digital onboarding of new team members, providing information and technical support when necessary
- Liaising with the Legal team to ensure compliance of ATOLYE flows and operations with local and global GDPR policies and practices
- Investigating, analyzing and providing the necessary digital programs and ensuring these programs work smoothly in a systematized way that complies with ATÖLYE standards
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a data operations function in an organization or project experience in operational design domain in management consultancy firms
- Digital savvy and technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data
- Familiarity with system-design / systems-thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite, MS Suite, (and ideally database structures / data architecture)
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Solid proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s has two spaces that houses its core team and its community. However, since the beginning of the COVID-19 pandemic, ATÖLYE has adopted a hybrid way of working where team members can choose to work remotely and visit the ATÖLYE spaces when their physical presence is necessary. This model has enabled the ATÖLYE team to relocate to various cities around the world without skipping a beat in teamwork and day-to-day activities. In line with this model, ATÖLYE will be operating remote-first until October 2021 and in a hybrid fashion following that date.
Throughout the entire job application process, ATÖLYE does not discriminate against individuals directly or indirectly based on language, race, color, gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy, parenthood, childcare, age, HIV status, disability, political opinion, philosophical belief, religion and sect, or similar reasons. ATÖLYE provides suitable working conditions obligating employees to behave equally among teammates and complies with the principle of equality which is embedded in its organizational policy.
Operasyon Sorumlusu (Operations Associate*)