Operasyon Sorumlusu (Operations Associate*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization that embeds an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy within a Vibrant Creative Hub. Founded in Istanbul in 2014, ATÖLYE champions a new model for the creative services industry— a “membrane organization” that is fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and permeability of its system.
While the Strategic Design Studio tackles wicked problems in the fields of design, architecture, technology and innovation, the Creative Hub houses a community of 150+ practitioners who come together in a shared space to learn from one another, connect with fellow creatives, and collaborate on impactful projects.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the Job – Operations Associate
Our Finance & Operations Team plays a critical role in ATÖLYE’s ecosystem and affects the overall financial position and health of the organization. As part of the team, you will be responsible for digitalization of all ATÖLYE workflows including managing ATÖLYE OS, common digital tools and digital vendor relationships, while having a mindset of working with clean and meaningful data.
- Managing common digital tools and systems (Google Drive and alike) and relationships with digital vendors (LeadPro, Zoho OS and others)
- Managing the data structure and information security (working with consultants)
- Assisting with process flow design, process optimization, process integration
- Managing internal and external communication regarding ATOLYE OS (including troubleshooting when necessary)
- Leading digital onboarding of new team members, providing information and technical support when necessary
- Liaising with the Legal team to ensure compliance of ATOLYE flows and operations with local and global GDPR policies and practices
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a data operations function in an organization or project experience in operational design domain in management consultancy firms
- Digital savvy and technical expertise to ensure the quality and accuracy of data
- Familiarity with system-design / systems-thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Solid knowledge of Google Suite, MS Suite, (and ideally database structures / data architecture)
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Solid proficiency in English
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space will soon launch in march 2021 in the Emirates Towers. However, due to the ongoing global pandemic, the ATÖLYE team is working remotely until June 30, 2021. Team members are advised to visit our venues only if they are working on a specific project that requires them to be together in a physical space. The applicants to this position need to be available to work in-person at our Istanbul space after June 2021.
Operasyon Sorumlusu (Operations Associate*)