Görsel Tasarımcı (Visual Designer*)
*Bu ilan yalnızca İngilizce yayınlanmaktadır.
ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community. ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners.
Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating a positive impact.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels economy and society forward.
About the job—Visual Designer
At ATÖLYE, we’re working on human-centered strategic design projects that aim to create long term value. Each project marks a new chapter in our story; spanning the early research phase to the implementation of design practices such as service, product, and architecture.
Storytelling is a critical element of our processes. It helps us capture the essence of work and communicate its meaning to multiple stakeholders locally and abroad. We are expanding our “Communications” team and looking for a visual designer who has experience in creative storytelling and creating compelling visuals.
- Managing the visual communication processes of the projects together with a team of designers and strategists.
- Ideating on the visual tools and storytelling elements that will best align with the goals of the project and convey its narrative. These elements can be printed materials, Keynote presentations, motion graphics, infographics, GIFs, data visualizations, or other forms of visual content.
- Ideating and crafting a vision for how the story can unfold across all touchpoints.
- Managing the implementation and production processes of printed and digital visual communication materials.
- Communicating high-level design concepts effectively.
- Creating and applying visual storytelling elements for digital channels such as websites, newsletters, and social media.
- 3+ years of experience in brand design, graphic design, or art direction
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of graphic design, visual communication, or relevant areas
- Expert knowledge of visual design software such as Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, etc.
- Illustration and motion graphics skills are a plus
- Professional proficiency in English
As part of the application process, you will be expected to provide an up to date portfolio of your work.
- Passion for human-centered design, design-oriented thinking, and bringing strategy into action
- Balancing quality with efficiency when working under tight deadlines
- Having an optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Motivation to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Willingness to learn using new digital and physical tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Having strong self-expression and storytelling skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance and meal card
Görsel Tasarımcı (Visual Designer*)