ATÖLYE was founded in 2013; it is a community-powered creative services organization that provides services to both clients and creative professionals globally. ATÖLYE consists of a Strategic Design Studio, an Academy, a Creative Hub, and a Ventures arm.
ATÖLYE’s Strategic Design Studio works with companies to design and implement strategic solutions to the complex challenges they face. The Academy offers learning programs that equip individuals and teams with skills in creative leadership, radical collaboration, and systemic design. The Ventures arm offers enterprise entrepreneurship programs through business modelling, and finally, the Creative Hub creates the environment for each of these components to interact by fostering a community of over 150+ multi-disciplinary creatives who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About the job – Finance Associate
ATÖLYE’s Finance Associate, who will be a part of this team, will support the creation and development of the report and analysis system necessary for the follow-up and control of the operational and financial movements in line with the objectives and strategies of ATÖLYE, and the timely achievement of the budget and strategic goals of the operation.
- Performing financial control and reports
- To support planning and budget affairs
- Performing cash management and cash flow report
- Reviewing the accounting records, ensuring that correction and provision records are discarded if necessary; ensuring daily / weekly / monthly controls and corrections
- To support reporting systems and processes
- Performing accounting month end closing processes
- Following all processes and documentations related to official institutions
- Following all processes related to contracts
- Ensuring that all administrative documents are properly stored physically and digitally
- Assisting the Finance & Operations Director in writing internal procedures
- 2-4 years work experience in a relevant position
- Having a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics Department, or another related department of universities
- Advanced proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office applications; specifically, advanced-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Excellent follow-up and coordination skills
- Strong communication and empathy skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic environment as part of an interdisciplinary community.
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond.
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning.
- Private health insurance, a meal card, and bi-annual year-end bonus.
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space was launched in March 2021 in Emirates Towers. That said, ATÖLYE has adopted a hybrid way of working, in which its members can choose to work remotely and visit the ATÖLYE spaces when their physical presence is necessary. This model has enabled the ATÖLYE team to relocate to various cities around the world without skipping a beat in teamwork and day-to-day activities. In line with this model, ATÖLYE will be operating remote-first until September 30, 2021.