Programs & Projects Associate
ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy embedded within a vibrant Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting, including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels economies and societies forward.
About the Job—Programs & Projects Associate
ATÖLYE exists to cultivate a fertile environment that catalyzes individuals and organizations to thrive together for the better. ATÖLYE’s Creative Hub engages, nurtures and mobilizes creative individuals and communities so that they can purposefully contribute to the world as their best selves.
We refine talent curation and programming efforts to truly become a talent magnet across locations and serve Studio and Academy needs. We foster the creative individuals, creative
communities and creative hubs ecosystem as a whole through launching new initiatives, programs, and projects. We rewire the processes and tools to become the connecting tissue of our network across locations and generating new opportunities.
Through our curated events, workshops and programs we try to foster our community, attract and engage the top talents on the broader network. We develop projects to support the growth of creative individuals, communities, and creative hubs.
This is why we are looking for a highly organized, passionate, and experienced team member who will take on a critical role to bring this vision to life.
- Leading business development and account/project management processes with the support of Events & Programs Lead,
- Supporting the planning, pipeline management, resourcing, and forecasting activities,
- Guiding projects from pitch to delivery by ensuring team productivity, and managing client expectations, acting as a layer of communication between teams and stakeholders,
- Managing the plan, deadlines, team coordination, and budget for the entire project, ensuring projects are completed on-time and on-budget,
- Design and develop the project and program components such as capacity building, incubation, acceleration activities, training, and workshops,
- Managing a network of creative freelancers, startups, facilitators, coaches, mentors, and growing this network with new stakeholders and partnerships.
- Subject matter expertise: Program development, project management, event planning, learning design.
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in Turkish and English,
- Impeccable follow-up and coordination skills,
- Exceptional precision for budgets and deadlines,
- Experience in capacity building, training and development,
- Experience with managing multiple projects simultaneously,
- Feel comfortable with interactions in different settings such as presentations, workshops, interviews and meetings,
- Experience working with 3rd party service providers or contractors,
- Experience with managing cross function & multinational teams,
- Teamwork predisposition.
Preferred Skills and Qualities
- 5+ years of total professional experience,
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience,
- Experience in facilitation and workshop design, understanding of design thinking methodology,
- Have a generalist point of view and critical thinking skills,
- Have a great relationship with both creative economy and entrepreneurship ecosystems,
- PMP or other relevant project management certificate.
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic environment as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus
Programs & Projects Associate