ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy embedded within a vibrant Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting; including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels economies and societies forward.
About the Job—Leadership Assistant
As a Leadership Assistant, you are the connector and distributor of information. You have the ability to see around corners, anticipate needs, and resolve issues effectively. You are a creative and strategic thinker who can make the right business decisions to support the managing team’s priorities, you have a deep understanding of the business and your team. The ability to navigate in unambiguity and the understanding that things change daily are the keys to your success here. To say things are fast-paced is an understatement, so your fundamental admin skills need to be top-notch.
We are looking for a Leadership Assistant who will become a helping hand and a business partner to ATÖLYE’s duo of co-founders.
As the Leadership Assistant, you’ll be responsible for managing cross-functional and international calendars of the two ATÖLYE co-founders with heavy scheduling and constant rescheduling, prioritization, and providing a constant flow of information. Most of the time, our schedules require us to work remotely, so organizing meetings via Zoom or other conferencing tools is a must. We are experts on Zoom, Slack, Asana or other productivity tools—we’ll help you to become the one too! You’ll be responsible for maintaining highly confidential and sensitive information on a daily basis. In this role, you’ll use your critical thinking skills to anticipate the needs of the managing partners and with the “big picture” in mind. You are a perfect fit if you are a natural in working with a wide range of complex and creative personalities “diplomatically.” In addition to all these, we are a community of creative problem solvers who experience life, work, and learn together, so your fun and creative approach in the workplace will always be welcome.
- 7+ years of experience in senior management assistance
- A BA or BS degree in the fields of Business Administration or relevant areas
- Advanced-level command of English, both written and spoken
- Having strong self-expression and communication skills both in online and in-person correspondence
- An inquisitive and autodidactic mindset with proven ability to take initiative and prioritize
- Having a calm and optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Impeccable attention to detail. Ability to take briefs “on the fly” and complete tasks ahead of schedule
- Extraordinary time management, administrative, and organizational skills
Preferred skills and qualities
- Experience working in creative industries or design studios
- Being passionate about human interaction, and empathy
- Eagerness to learn new trends and research best practices
- Motivation to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Using Google Suite and project management tools for collaborative teamwork and organizing documents
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, year-end bonus