ATÖLYE is a creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy nested within a Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community. ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners.
Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating a positive impact.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
About the job – Finance Associate
ATÖLYE’s Finance & Operations team is one of the main pillars of the organization with the processes it carries out. The Administrative Associate who will be part of this team will be responsible for following up on administrative tasks, ATÖLYE’s relationships and incentives with other stakeholders, as well as working on the B-Corp certification process—an important milestone for companies focusing on social and environmental impact.
- Monitoring and controlling of documents related to official institutions and organizations
- Following up on the transactions required by legal regulations with related public institutions and private organizations
- Managing the entry records of full-time employees who have recently joined the ATÖLYE team in the personnel folders
- Keeping personnel records and electronic records in personnel files in accordance with the legal requirements
- Tracking and managing the annual leaves of all personnel
- Implementing Occupational Health and Safety training and other regulatory processes
- Following all processes related to contracts
- Ensuring that all administrative documents are properly stored physically and digitally
- Assisting the Finance & Operations Director in writing internal procedures
- Tracking fixtures
- Carrying out the ATÖLYE’s Design Center related tasks in correspondence with the Ministry of Science, Technology and Industry together with the Finance & Operations Director
- Conducting research for new incentive and support systems
- Providing communication between outside agencies and ATÖLYE
- Carrying out the processes related to ATÖLYE’s B-Corp application with the Finance & Operations Director
- 2-4 years of work experience in a relevant position
- Having a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics Department, or another related department of universities
- Advanced proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office applications; specifically, advanced-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Excellent follow-up and coordination skills
- Strong communication and empathy skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus