ATÖLYE is a creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy nested within a Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community. ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners.
Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating a positive impact.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
About the job – Finance Associate
ATÖLYE’s Finance Associate, who will be a part of this team, will support the creation and development of the report and analysis system necessary for the follow-up and control of the operational and financial movements in line with the objectives and strategies of ATÖLYE, and the timely achievement of the budget and strategic goals of the operation.
- Performing financial control and reports
- To support planning and budget affairs
- Performing cash management and cash flow report
- Reviewing the accounting records, ensuring that correction and provision records are discarded if necessary; ensuring daily / weekly / monthly controls and corrections
- To support reporting systems and processes
- Performing accounting month end closing processes
- Following all processes and documentations related to official institutions
- Following all processes related to contracts
- Ensuring that all administrative documents are properly stored physically and digitally
- Assisting the Finance & Operations Director in writing internal procedures
- 2-4 years work experience in a relevant position
- Having a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics Department, or another related department of universities
- Advanced proficiency in G-Suite and MS Office applications; specifically, advanced-level proficiency in MS Excel
- Advanced written and spoken English skills
- Excellent follow-up and coordination skills
- Strong communication and empathy skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus