ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy nested within a Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community. ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners.
Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating a positive impact.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
About the Job—Finance Assistant
Our Finance team puts in place the systems that help ATÖLYE realize strategic and financial goals by managing and overseeing the operational and financial flows within our organization.
The Finance Assistant will play an important role in the day to day operations by analyzing and reporting on the above mentioned financial activities. This role is particularly important as it provides guidance for ATÖLYE’s team/project leads and management to help them navigate annual budgets in line with ATÖLYE’s strategy as well as providing the basis for said strategies to be determined in a healthy manner.
- Preparation of documents (invoices, expense documents, etc.) delivered by the Operations team; to help the teams to follow up, control the approval processes, and to complete the required documents and forward them to accounting
- Managing current account actualizations and reconciliations
- Preparing and following up on the documentation during the team’s internal processes
- Supporting the team for communication with banks
- Supporting the Finance Associate for reporting and relevant tasks
- To follow and control the digital tools used for project management and reporting
Preferred qualities and experience
- Undergraduate degree in Business, Economics, Engineering or similar field
- New graduate or 1-2 years work experience
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills in English and Turkish
- Competency in MS Office applications
- Strong verbal communication and empathy skills
- Proactively communicating with other ATÖLYE teams and partners to achieve shared goals
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus