DXB Finance & Admin Associate
ATÖLYE was founded in 2013; it is a community-powered creative services organization that provides services to both clients and creative professionals globally. ATÖLYE consists of a Strategic Design Studio, an Academy, a Creative Hub, and a Ventures arm.
ATÖLYE’s Strategic Design Studio works with companies to design and implement strategic solutions to the complex challenges they face. The Academy offers learning programs that equip individuals and teams with skills in creative leadership, radical collaboration, and systemic design. The Ventures arm offers enterprise entrepreneurship programs through business modelling; and finally, the Creative Hub creates the environment for each of these components to interact by fostering a community of over 150+ multi-disciplinary creatives who aspire to connect, learn, and grow around purpose-driven work.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu (kyu.com), a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
About ATÖLYE Dubai
After completing several projects in the UAE with clients such as EXPO 2020, Dubai Future Foundation, Prime Minister’s Office, and Palmwood, ATÖLYE launched its second Creative Hub in Dubai, with the aim of growing a purpose-driven community for creatives and innovators in the region. ATÖLYE’s Dubai Team and creative community are based in ATÖLYE Dubai space in Emirates Towers.
About the Job – Finance & Admin Associate (Dubai)
ATÖLYE Dubai’s Finance & Admin Associate will support the creation and development of the reporting and analysis systems in ATÖLYE Dubai. These systems are necessary for the follow-up and scrutiny of ATÖLYE’s operational and financial movements in accordance with ATÖLYE’s objectives and strategies. This position plays an important role in achieving budget- and strategy-related goals in our Dubai operation.
- Monitoring and executing all registration procedures related to ATÖLYE Dubai
- Communicating with third parties (companies and freelancers) and government offices
- Following up on all processes and documentations related to official institutions
- Creating and updating records and databases of personnel, financial, and other data
- Following up on and monitoring all invoicing procedures
- Ensuring timely delivery of all invoices and expense forms
- Supporting ATÖLYE’s central finance team for the accounting and month-end closing processes
- Ensuring that all administrative documents are properly stored physically and digitally
- Being in touch with ATÖLYE’s Talent team as well as local PROs (Public Relations Officers) on new hire procedures.
- 2-4 years work experience in a relevant position
- Having a 4-year bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics, or another related department of universities
- Advanced proficiency in G Suite and MS Office applications; specifically, advanced-level proficiency in MS Excel or Google Sheets
- Advanced written and spoken English and Arabic skills
- Excellent follow-up and coordination skills
- Strong communication and empathy skills
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic environment as part of an interdisciplinary community.
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey, Middle East and beyond.
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning.
- Private health insurance and bi-annual year-end bonus.
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space is located in the Emirates Towers. However, we have adopted a hybrid way of working where our team members can choose to work remotely and visit the ATÖLYE spaces when their physical presence is necessary. This model has enabled the ATÖLYE team to relocate to various cities around the world without skipping a beat in teamwork and day-to-day activities. In line with this model, ATÖLYE will be operating remote-first until September 30, 2021.
DXB Finance & Admin Associate