ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy embedded within a vibrant Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting; including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels economies and societies forward.
About the Job—Architect
ATÖLYE’s Architectural Design team designs working, learning and production environments by placing user needs, future scenarios and interaction areas at the center. It questions the need and the question of the project, and designs the direction of the project by collaborating with stakeholders with new questions and synthesis. We are looking for an architect project manager with at least 5 years of experience to carry out architectural designs together, with emphasis on participatory process design, environmental data, recycling, upcycling and the involvement of different disciplines.
- Managing the stages of working drawing and construction supervision of different projects
- Coordinating with consulting engineering teams and other stakeholders in the project
- Doing material research, creating quantity files, preparing specifications and construction specifications
- Preparing and managing project budgets
Preferred skills and qualities
- Interior design experience (in design, application and site phases)
- Aptitude to teamwork and agile working method
- Strong knowledge on Autocad, Rhino, Office programs and Adobe presentation programs
- Outstanding written/verbal communication skills in English
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus