ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization that embeds an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy within a Vibrant Creative Hub. Founded in Istanbul in 2014, ATÖLYE champions a new model for the creative services industry— a “membrane organization” that is fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and permeability of its system.
While the Strategic Design Studio tackles wicked problems in the fields of design, architecture, technology and innovation, the Creative Hub houses a community of 150+ practitioners who come together in a shared space to learn from one another, connect with fellow creatives, and collaborate on impactful projects.
In April 2019, ATÖLYE joined kyu, a collective of the leading creative organizations in the world whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels the economy and society forward.
We curate so we can better co-create.
We make informed decisions about the people we invite in, the projects we work on, and the organizations we collaborate with. They come in different shapes, sizes and colors but they share one important trait: an insatiable desire to better themselves and the communities that surround them.
We live, work and learn in a constant state of flow.
Our system has ill-defined boundaries by design, which allows for a steady flow of people, ideas, and perspectives. Our processes expand and contract to adapt to situations as needed, meaning we are always pushing the limits of our permeability—across geographies, projects, and industries.
We grow individually to mature as a whole.
We are committed to nourishing the notion of a growth mindset in a holistic way. We invest in the development of individuals and organizations by co-creating the necessary tools, methods, and environments that allow us to continuously shift and grow together.
- Assisting with pre-accounting activities
- Support data inputting, analysis and reporting
- Filling in and/or checking expense forms
- Follow-up, control and reporting of company credit card expenditures
- Following the documentation processes
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or relevant areas, or having an Accounting Certificate
- Knowledge of accounting principles
- Understanding of G-Suite and MS Office applications
- Good follow-up and organizational skills
- Proficiency in English is a plus
- Strong communication skills
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
A note regarding job location
ATÖLYE’s Istanbul space is located in bomontiada and its Dubai space will soon launch in march 2021 in the Emirates Towers. However, due to the ongoing global pandemic, the ATÖLYE team is working remotely until June 30, 2021. Team members are advised to visit our venues only if they are working on a specific project that require them to be together in a physical space. The applicants to this position need to be available to work in-person at our Istanbul space after June 2021.