ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio and an Academy embedded within a vibrant Creative Hub. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting; including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization.” With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity that propels economies and societies forward.
About the Job—Academy Coordinator
Since the early days, one thing we hear from people is how transformative it was for them to collaborate with ATÖLYE—just as it was for us. As we collectively strive for long-term impact in every project partnership, ATÖLYE has become a source of inspiration and transformation for its team, community, clients, and partners.
At ATÖLYE, every project is an opportunity to grow as a community where we refine our values, adopt new mindsets, and learn the necessary skills. People who collaborate under ATÖLYE’s roof often testify that building individual and organizational capabilities of creative leadership, interdisciplinary collaboration, and design thinking is a significant impact ATÖLYE delivers during a project’s lifecycle.
ATÖLYE’s Academy is a brand new initiative—and it’s on a trajectory to scale ATÖLYE’s impact far and beyond to become a source of inspiration and transformation for over 1000 people in 2020 alone. The Academy will foster a community of changemakers and accompany them on their journey to become more efficient leaders, facilitators, and designers through offering a series of programs, resources, events, and workshops for individuals and organizations.
This is why we are looking for a highly organized, passionate, and experienced team member who will take on a critical leadership role to bring this vision to life.
- Owning the agile management of the 5-person Academy team’s workflows and coordination and fostering a trust-based collaboration within the team
- Coaching the Academy team on their personal development and wellbeing
- Collaborating with the Academy’s Director, defining the 2020 strategy and the content of Academy’s learning programs
- Managing the teaming needs of Academy’s learning programs via ATÖLYE’s Academy, Studio, and Creative Hub teams, along with the surrounding Community
- Managing the annual calendar of Academy’s learning programs
- Ensuring the highest content quality and participant satisfaction for Academy’s programs
- Managing the business development and corporate client management processes of the Academy
- Taking on the roles of trainer and facilitator in Academy’s learning programs
- Designing and constantly developing the content of Academy’s programs
- Managing and running Academy’s community events throughout the annual calendar in collaboration with ATÖLYE’s Events team
- Creating and following up on Academy’s annual budget and periodical reports
- 8+ years of experience in consultancy, organizational development, learning design, corporate training, human resources, or facilitation
- Bachelor’s degree in the relevant field
- Competence in human-centered design and learning design methodologies, innovation and facilitation skills
- Proven track record of managing high-performing teams and delivering impactful results (account growth, business growth, organizational development, and individual development)
- Experience in running and delivering successful learning and innovation programs as an external consultant or in-house changemaker
- Experience in new business development and managing high-level client engagements
- Advanced proficiency in English and Turkish
Preferred skills and qualities
- Being passionate about human interaction, empathy, and non-violent communication
- Having an optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Eagerness to learn new trends and constantly research new best practices
- Motivation to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Using Google Suite products for collaborative teamwork and organizing documents
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Having strong self-expression, storytelling, and communication skills
- Knowledge of agile work management as well as fundamental coaching skills and approaches
What do we offer?
- An inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus