JOB POST“UI / UX Designer (Project Based)
- Understanding the results of user research and making designs reflecting them throughly,
- Producing sketches, prototypes in different resolutions and user flows to convey design ideas and presenting those to the team, client and programmers when needed,
- Proactively answering the needs of the team members and the clients,
- Managing the communication with the client,
- Creating the design documentation and ensuring application of the designs in the right way,
- Being consistent to commit to and deliver on assigned tasks.
Experiences and Requirements
- Experience in application design (Working on finance or bank projects before is a plus)
- A compelling portfolio exhibiting those experiences,
- A knowledge about modern web, iOS and Android frameworks,
- Mastery of relevant tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Expert knowledge in understanding what engages and motivates users,
- Expertise in information architecture satisfying the user,
- Experience creating process flow charts, wireframes, and mockups,
- Ability to rapidly prototype with HTML5/CSS3/JS,
- Passionate about perfection and ability to create clear and engaging data visualizations,
- Experience with working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of a design specifications.
We are seeking for a creative, motivated and organized UX / UI Designer to join our team.