ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of its 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the Job—UI Designer (Contractor)
- Understanding the results of user research and making designs reflecting them thoroughly
- Producing sketches, prototypes in different resolutions and user flows to convey design ideas and presenting those to the team, client and programmers when needed
- Proactively answering the needs of the team members and the clients
- Managing communication with the client
- Creating the design documentation and ensuring application of the designs in the right way
- Being consistent in committing to and delivering assigned tasks
Experiences and Requirements
- Experience in application design and web design
- A compelling portfolio exhibiting those experiences
- Knowledge about modern web, iOS, and Android frameworks
- Mastery of relevant tools such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, etc.
- Expert knowledge in understanding what engages and motivates users
- Expertise in information architecture satisfying the user
- Experience creating process flow charts, wireframes, and mockups
- Ability to rapidly prototype with HTML5/CSS3/JS
- Passionate about perfection and ability to create clear and engaging data visualizations
- Experience with working directly with developers to ensure the successful implementation of design specifications
- Micro animations abilities
- Experience with design systems like Abstract
- Experience with Google Material Design and IOS design guidelines
We are looking for a creative, organized and motivated new member for our team.