ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of its 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the Job
Our Talent Team curates and supports the core ATÖLYE team who spearhead the vibrant and diverse culture of our community. The Talent Team plays an important role in maintaining our culture as well as championing the team’s vision, work, and well-being.
We are looking for a driven Talent Assistant who will share our enthusiasm in creating a collaborative and inspiring work environment.
- To manage onboarding activities such as job postings and applications; engagement activities including creating rituals and offboarding activities
- To create systems and map the employee journey
- To follow international trends in culture and talent management processes
- To ensure the alignment of all the culture-related documents and meetings between the management, consultants, third parties, and employees
- To assist the team with their queries and to communicate effectively, give and receive constant feedback
- To support the Talent Director in creating learning journeys and career development plans
- 2+ years of experience in talent, culture, or human resources consultancy
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of business administration, psychology, sociology, or relevant areas
- Coaching and non-violent communication skills and&or a degree from an ICF accredited training is a plus
Preferred skills and qualities
- Be passionate about human interaction, empathy, and non-violent communication
- Have an optimistic attitude with the ability to embrace ambiguity
- Eager to learn new trends and research best practices
- Motivated to interact with people on a daily basis to achieve shared goals
- Using Google Suite products for collaborative teamwork and organizing documents
- Willingness to learn using new digital tools that will facilitate team communication and streamline processes
- Have strong self-expression and communication skills
- Proficiency in English is desirable
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership