ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the job—Senior Architect & Project Manager
ATÖLYE’s Architectural Design team designs work, learning and production environments by focusing on user needs, future scenarios and interaction areas. The team questions the needs of the project and designs the direction of the project in collaboration with stakeholders to come up with new questions and solutions. We are looking for a team of architects and project managers with more than 10 years of experience to realize architectural designs together, with emphasis on participatory process design, environmental data, recycling, upcycling and the involvement of different disciplines.
– Implementation of drawings of different projects and management of supervisory phases
– Coordination with consultant engineering teams and other stakeholders in the project
– Conducting material research, creating a quantity file, preparing specifications and creating human specifications
– Preparing and managing project budget
– Bachelor’s degree in Architecture
– 10 years of experience in architectural design projects
– Experience in schematic design and application drawing and engineering coordination experience
– Advanced AutoCAD, MS Excel, Adobe InDesign
– Strong oral and written communication and empathy skills
– Very good written and spoken English
– Rhino, Adobe Illustrator, and Photoshop experience
Preferred Skills and qualities
– Master’s degree
– Revit experience
– Furniture design experience
– Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
– Experience in Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar vehicles- Minimum 1-year experience abroad
What do we offer?
– An inspiring, dynamic space, community, and working environment
– Turkey and in strategic projects with leading institutions in the world the opportunity to collaborate
– A transdisciplinary workflow that constantly strives to learn
– Private health insurance, meal card, and year-end bonus application