ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of a 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the Job
Collaboration and effective coordination are of utmost importance in the lifecycle of ATÖLYE’s projects. Our teams of interdisciplinary practitioners work closely with client teams to immerse them in our design processes and have them participate in devising solutions for their needs. We are looking for a driven Project Manager to help us become more connected and deliver on time and on point.
- Functioning as the point of contact and the coordinating person among the Design Research, UI, and UX teams
- Managing the project coordination, communication, analysis, and planning of a top-tier bank’s (the client’s) mobile banking app
- Communicating the agile roadmap with the client at each step including higher management
- Conducting the analysis, kick-off, and UI presentation meetings with the client’s business and IT teams
- Planning weekly sprints for design and research teams
- Applying the Design Thinking methodology through planning frequent user interviews and designing prototypes on Invision
- Providing frequent feedback to the UI design team on Invision, Abstract, and Sketch
- Creating and assigning the team’s tasks on Asana
- Creating user stories for the client in order to explain UX decisions and UI implementations
- Supporting other project managers through guidance and training sessions on the Agile methodology
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication in Turkish and English
- Impeccable follow-up and coordination skills
- Experience in digital product and mobile app development
- Experience with Google’s productivity and collaboration tools such as Drive, Docs, Sheets, and Slides.
- Team work predisposition
Preferred skills and qualities
- Masters degree
- 10+ years of total professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of project management experience
- Finance/fintech and/or Design Systems experience
- Expertise in Scrum/Agile
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace as part of an interdisciplinary community
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- A transdisciplinary workflow that promotes constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership