JOB POSTCommunications and Events Associate
- To create and share content in a regular basis on all digital communication tools (website, newsletter and social media),
- To manage the marketing and media communications,
- To carry out the media communication processes (to write, service and follow-up press releases) of projects and events,
- Developing corporate communication activities content and formats in related fields in order for ATÖLYE to become a thought leader,
- To develop content for the events curated and organized by ATÖLYE, to communicate with invited speakers and to prepare them for events,
- To ensure that the needs of the events are coordinated with the venue operations team for events and programs.
Desired Qualities and Experiences
- At least 3 years experience in communication, public relations, organization and/or events,
- Experience in the content production and/or copywriting within an organization or freelance.
- Full professional proficiency in Turkish and English,
- Can think critically and has an experience-oriented approach,
- Experience in using Google for Work (Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
- Great team player.
Preferably Desired Features
- Experience in Asana, Trello, Basecamp or similar project management tools,
- To be able to use Adobe Photosop, Illustrator and Indesign programs at a basic level,
- To be able to use DSLR camera.
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic workspace and work in an interdisciplinary community,
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
- Transdisciplinary workflow that keeps constant learning,
- Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and responsible Communications and Events Associate.