– To provide research, design and strategy support in the organizational and cultural transformation projects of ATÖLYE with various institutions,
– To design and manage the corporate innovation focused development and education programs of ATÖLYE,
– To provide facilitation support in different design and strategy workshops of ATÖLYE with different institutions and to work with the participating teams,
– Designing content and flow for workshops, to be responsible for the design and production of high quality workshop materials (canvas, handbooks, work papers, etc.)
– Communicating with participants for workshops and carrying out logistics adjustments,
– To provide field research, synthesis, prototyping and presentation support in the strategic design projects,
– To contribute the development of ATÖLYE as an organization and the continuous learning of colleagues.
Desired qualities and experiences
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design,
– Minimum 2 years of working experience in design studios, consultancy companies, digital product startups, innovation departments of institutions, acceleration programs or academy,
– Having experience in a few of the topics that are corporate innovation, organizational transformation, future working patterns, learning design, strategic design and service design issues,
– Having experience in Human-focused design, design-oriented thinking, working with lean initiative methods,
– Experience and competencies in basic coaching and workshop facilitation,
– Having experience in designing and transferring learning content,
– Be able to think critically and create strong argument,
– Be able to produce creative output and be able to tell the story of these outputs as written and verbal in an interesting way,
– Having Strong presentation, self-expression and storytelling skills,
– The generalist point of view, systematic thinking, high skill to synthesize and analyze,
– Strong verbal and written communication and empathy skills.
– Candidate must be fluent in Turkish and English, both verbal and written.
Preferably Desired Features
– Having a masters degree,
– Good use of Illustrator and Indesign programs,
– UX design experience; to use invision, marvel, sketch programs in basic level, basic prototyping knowledge,
– Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides,
– Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools,
– A minimum of 1 year experience abroad,
– Ability to use DSLR camera.
What do we offer?
– Inspiring and dynamic space, community and workspace,
– The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
– Transdisciplinary workflow that keeps constant learning,
– Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and responsible organizational designer.