ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of its 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the Job—Organizational Designer
- To provide research, design and strategy support in the organizational and cultural transformation projects of ATÖLYE, with various institutions
- To design and manage the corporate innovation focused development and education programs of ATÖLYE
- To provide facilitation support in different design and strategy workshops of ATÖLYE with different institutions
- Design content and flow for workshops and be responsible for the design and production of high-quality workshop materials (canvas, handbooks, work papers, etc.)
- Organizing participants for workshops and managing their logistics
- To provide field research, synthesis, prototyping and presentation support in the strategic design projects.
- To contribute to the development of ATÖLYE as a learning organization by supporting the learning journeys of colleagues
Desired Qualities and Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in a subject related to design, entrepreneurship, innovation or organizational change
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in design studios / consultancy companies / digital product startups / innovation departments of institutions / acceleration programs / academy,
- Having experience in a few of the topics such as: corporate innovation, organizational transformation, future working patterns, learning design, strategic design and service design issues,
- Having experience in human-focused design, design-oriented thinking, working with lean initiative methods,
- Experience and competencies in basic coaching and workshop facilitation,
- Having experience in designing and transferring learning content,
- Be able to think critically and create strong arguments,
- Be able to produce creative output and be able to tell the story of these outputs as written and verbal in a coherent manner,
- Having a strong presentation, self-expression and storytelling skills, a generalist point of view, systematic thinking, high skill to synthesize and analyze,
- Strong verbal and written communication and empathy skills.
- Proficient written and spoken English & Turkish
- Ability to use DSLR camera,
Preferably Desired Features
- Masters degree
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and InDesign
- UX design experience using Invision, Marvel, Sketch, basic prototyping knowledge
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools
- A minimum of 1-year experience abroad
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic space, community and workspace,
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
- Transdisciplinary workflow which requires constant learning,
- Private health insurance and meal card