JOB POSTUX Designer
- With direction, implementing customer experience research plans and contributing to insight and solution development successfully.
- Contributing to workshop design and facilitation, developing compelling workshop materials, handling workshop logistics and communication,
- Supporting the development of project assets through effective visual and written communication skills with limited oversight from project lead, recognising and taking initiative on complex projects.
- Conducting ethnographic research, collecting data and mining for customer experience and market insights for the projects.
- Contributing to solution/model design, prototyping and testing projects with direction.
- Contributing to organisation strategy and development projects as directed.
- Being consistent to commit to and deliver on assigned tasks.
- Proactively communicating status as expected and seeking direction from the project lead as needed.
- Taking ownership for one’s own development and engaging others as appropriate to seek guidance and insight.
- Contributing to internal and client interactions within project context and supporting the team in development of stronger relationships.
Experiences and Requirements
- Experience in UX design and implementations,
- A compelling portfolio exhibiting those experiences.
- A wide knowledge in user research tools and methods, with the ability of using them in the right context.
- Curiosity in new tools and methodologies related to the field.
- Strong sense-making skills to synthesis the research findings and ability to translate them into applicable design ideas.
- A deep knowledge in storytelling and design tools used in the different phases of the design process such as personas, storyboards, blueprints, experience maps, use flow diagrams, as well as a tasteful eye and advanced design skills to visualise them.
- Ability of building information architecture through human-centered design and testing processes,
- Producing wireframes ensuring usability and visibility,
- Creating interactive prototypes that allow user testing of the designs,
- Setting up those testing scenarios, conducting the tests and reporting on the results successfully.
- Mastery of relevant tools such as Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle, etc.
We are seeking for a creative, motivated and organized Experience Designer to join our team.