– Being involved in schematic design and application drawing,
– 3D visualization,
– Conducting research on materials and communicating with companies,
– Preparing project budgets.
Desired qualities and experiences
– A Bachelor of Architecture degree (preferably Masters),
– Minimum 3 years of working experience,
– Being involved in schematic design and application drawing processes and experience in engineering coordination,
– Advanced working knowledge of Rhino, 3Ds max, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom, Autocad programs,
– Rendering experience (Vary, 3D max, vb)
– Furniture design experience,
– Ability to use DSLR camera,
– Ability to use prototyping tools like 3D printer, laser cutting, CNC,
– Strong verbal & written communication and empathy skills,
– Good written and spoken English.
Preferably desired qualities
– Having a masters degree
– Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides,
– Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools,
– A minimum of 1 year experience abroad,
What do we offer?
-Inspiring and dynamic space, community and workspace,
-The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
-Transdisciplinary workflow that keeps constant learning
-Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and responsible Architect.