– Being involved in schematic design and application drawing,
– 3D visualization,
– Conducting research on materials and communicating with companies,
– Preparing project budgets.
Desired qualities and experiences
– A Bachelor of Architecture degree (preferably Masters),
– 2-3 years of working experience,
– Being involved in schematic design and application drawing processes and experience in engineering coordination,
– Advanced working knowledge of Rhino, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom, Vray, Autocad programs (preferably Revit),
– Furniture design experience,
– DSLR photography,
– Ability to use prototyping tools like 3d printer, laser cutting, CNC,
– Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides,
– Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools,
– Preferably a minimum of 1 year experience abroad,
– Strong verbal & written communication and empathy skills,
– Good written and spoken English.
What do we offer?
-Inspiring and dynamic space, community and working area,
-Transdisciplinary workflow that provides learning,
-The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
-Private health insurance, meal pass and gym membership.
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and responsible architect.