ATÖLYE is a 21st-century creative organization with an award-winning Strategic Design Studio nested within a Creative Hub. ATÖLYE is also part of the kyu Collective. kyu is a collective of strategically curated creative businesses whose purpose is to be a source of creativity which propels economies and societies forward. Based in bomontiada, a historical beer factory, ATÖLYE fosters a fluid talent curation model that consists of its 150-person community.
ATÖLYE’s work encompasses all facets of creative consulting including strategy, design, architecture, and technology. It provides these services through a unique modern network of practitioners. Fueled by the diversity of its community, scarcity of its space, and the permeability of the whole system, ATÖLYE explores a new model for the creative services industry—one that may be called a “membrane organization”. With this system, ATÖLYE is able to offer a wide range of capabilities to its clients, all of which are centered around the core mission of addressing wicked problems and creating positive impact.
About the Job
- Being involved in schematic design and application drawing
- 3D visualization
- Conducting research on materials and communicating with companies
- Preparing project budgets
Desired Qualities and Experiences
- A Bachelor of Architecture degree
- Minimum 5 years of working experience
- Being involved in schematic design and application drawing processes and experience in engineering coordination
- Advanced working knowledge of Rhino, 3Ds max, Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign, Lightroom, Autocad programs
- Furniture design experience
- Good written and spoken English
Preferably Desired Qualities
- Having a masters degree
- Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides
- Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools
- A minimum of 1 year experience abroad
- Rendering experience (Vary, 3D max, etc.)
- Ability to use DSLR camera
- Ability to use prototyping tools like 3D printer, laser cutting, CNC
- Strong verbal & written communication and empathy skills
What do we offer?
- Inspiring and dynamic space, community and workspace
- The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond
- Transdisciplinary workflow that keeps constant learning
- Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership
We are looking for a proactive, motivated and responsible Architect.