– To provide research, design and strategy support in the organizational and cultural transformation projects of ATÖLYE with various institutions,
– To design and manage the corporate innovation focused development and education programs of ATÖLYE,
– To provide facilitation support in different design and strategy workshops of ATÖLYE with different institutions and to work with the participating teams,
– Designing content and flow for workshops, to be responsible for the design and production of high quality workshop materials (canvas, handbooks, work papers, etc.)
– Communicating with participants for workshops and carrying out logistics adjustments,
– To provide field research, synthesis, prototyping and presentation support in the strategic design projects,
– To contribute the development of ATÖLYE as an organization and the continuous learning of colleagues.
Desired Qualities and Experiences
– Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Design,
– Minimum 2 years of working experience in design studios, consultancy companies, digital product startups, innovation departments of institutions, acceleration programs or academy,
– Having experience in a few of the topics that are corporate innovation, organizational transformation, future working patterns, learning design, strategic design and service design issues,
– Having experience in Human-focused design, design-oriented thinking, working with lean initiative methods,
– Experience and competencies in basic coaching and workshop facilitation,
– Having experience in designing and transferring learning content,
– Be able to think critically and create strong argument,
– Be able to produce creative output and be able to tell the story of these outputs as written and verbal in an interesting way,
– Having Strong presentation, self-expression and storytelling skills,
– The generalist point of view, systematic thinking, high skill to synthesize and analyze,
– Strong verbal and written communication and empathy skills.
– Good written and spoken English.
Preferably Desired Features
– Having a masters degree,
– Good use of Illustrator and Indesign programs,
– UX design experience; to use invision, marvel, sketch programs in basic level, basic prototyping knowledge,
– Experience with Google Docs, Sheets, Slides,
– Experience with Asana, Basecamp, Trello or similar tools,
– A minimum of 1 year experience abroad,
– Ability to use DSLR camera.
What do we offer?
– Inspiring and dynamic space, community and workspace,
– The opportunity to work in strategic projects with leading institutions in Turkey and beyond,
– Transdisciplinary workflow that keeps constant learning,
– Private health insurance, meal card, and gym membership.
Gamification Turkey Talks’un 8.’si, Brandnewgame Turkey‘den Oyunlaştırma Tasarımcısı Alper Berber’in “Ciddi Oyun” başlıklı konuşması ile 28 Mayıs Pazartesi günü ATÖLYE ev sahipliğinde gerçekleşiyor. Alper Berber; ciddi oyun kavramı, oyun ve ciddi oyunların arasındaki farklar üzerine konuşacak, sosyal ve kurumsal amaçla geliştirilmiş “ciddi oyun” örneklerini katılımcılarla paylaşacak. Kayıt olmak için tıklayın.